HOW TO ORDER
· Fax , Email or Mail your artwork or sketch to us.
· Specify quantity.
· Use PMS or Rantone guides to specify colors.
· Specify type of backing: plain, heat seal, plastic film.
· Specify if border is merrowed or laser cut.
· Include all your company information.
There are three important factors that determine the price of your embroidered patches.These factors are
quantity , the patch size and the percentage of embroidery that covers the patch. Also the backing is
Please use the following illustration to estimate the emboroidery coverage.
1/2(height+width) of square, oval, rectangle, or other shape patch .
· Heat Seal (iron on adhesive) backing-this is the best for patches that are durable.
· Thermoplastic (reinforcement) backing-this make a stiff patch.
· Normal backing-this is good to hold the patch in place while it is stitched.
· Merrowed border-regular shaped patches with rounded corners can receive a merrowed border.
· Laser cut border-sharp , irregular shaped patch must have a laser cut border.For cut border, we suggest a plastic backing to prevent unraveling.